At TaleShapes we understand your privacy is important. We therefore comply with the privacy law and make sure your data is safe with us and that we always use it properly. Please read this statement to learn what we do on this website (TaleShapes.com) with information that we receive from you. If you have any questions or would like to know what exactly we keep about you, please contact TaleShapes.
When do we gather data
We gather data when you are using the TaleShapes website and when you fill in a form to contact us, leave a review or any other user generated interaction that requires the user to explicitly fill in data.
What type of data we gather
Browsing on TaleShapes.com:
· Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to keep track of how visitors use our service. We have entered into a processing agreement with Google. It contains strict agreements about what they can keep. We have not allowed Google to use the obtained Analytics information for other Google services. We let Google anonymize the IP addresses.
· Remarketing pixels: When you accept cookies, TaleShapes.com does keep track of your visits via third party pixels, allowing us to retarget you with content and advertising on other websites like Facebook, Instagram, Google, …
· Location data, device type, time, browsertype, IP and preferences: this data is stored when accepting the cookie banner and used on our website by the pixels of the social media platforms we use, analytics and when you submit a form, our crm system.
Submitting a contact form, project request, request for quote:
· Your VAT number, address, name, first name, e-mail, phone number
· This information is kept after your original request for quote if you decide to work with us. We keep this information 7 years after original request (legal obligation. )
· We delete this information after 1 year if you decide not to work with us.
Subscribing to our newsletter
· We send you from time to time news, tips and information about our products and services. You can cancel this subscription at any time. Every newsletter contains an unsubscribe link.
Third Parties: We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personal information to third parties unless necessary to provide requested services or when required by law.
Security of personal data is very important to us. To protect your privacy, we take the following measures:
· Access to personal data is protected with a username and password;
· We use secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer or SSL) with which all information between you and our website is protected when you enter personal data.
Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a so-called data protection officer (DPO or 'Data Policy Officer'). This person is responsible for the privacy within our organization. Our data protection officer is called Sébastien Lenaerts and can be reached by e-mail at email@example.com for all your questions and requests.
View, change and delete your data
If you have questions or want to know what personal information we have about you, you can always contact us. Contact our data protection officer for more information.
You have the following rights:
· receive an explanation of what personal data we have and what we do with it;
· access to the precise personal data that we have;
· having errors corrected;
· the removal of outdated personal data;
· withdrawing permission;
· object to a specific use
Please note that you must always clearly state who you are, so that we are sure that we will not change or delete data from the wrong person.
File a complaint
If you believe that we are not helping you in the right way, then you have the right to make a complaint to the regulator: the Privacy Protection Commission, in short the Privacy Commission.
Changes to this privacy statement
When our service changes, we must of course also adjust the privacy statement. Always pay attention to the date above and check regularly for new versions. We will do our best to announce changes separately.